Our Size Guide
Discover below our tips, tricks, and comprehensive guides to help you determine the perfect sizes for various pieces of jewellery, including:
If you find yourself uncertain about your ring size, we've got you covered! Either measure a specific finger or use one of your own rings, and we'll ensure you find the perfect fit.
Measure Using an Existing Ring
1. Select an existing ring in your collection that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the chart below to determine your ring size.
|Internal Diameter (mm)||IE/UK||US||France||EU|
Measure Using your Finger
1. Wrap a strip of paper around your finger where you’d like your ring to be.
2. Make sure that the paper is pulled snug to your finger, the tighter the better, to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the paper meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm).
4. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
|Internal Circumference (mm)||IE/UK||US||France||EU|
Top tips when measuring your ring size:
Measure your fingers at the end of the day as this is when they tend to be at their largest.
Cold weather can shrink your fingers up to half a size, and warm weather can increase the diameter of your finger. Depending on your climate you might want to size your ring to the temperate, at which, you're most likely to wear it
Lastly, alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell, so refrain from measuring them shortly after drinking or eating.
Some of our bracelets available in different sizes, finishes and designs. To help you find the perfect fit for you, follow the steps below
Using a Tape Measure
1. To find the most suitable size for your wrist, wrap a tape measure around the wrist on which you plan to wear your bracelet.
2. Round your measurement to the nearest centimeter before checking the internal diameter of the bangle or cuff in the product description to determine the fit of the bracelet on your wrist.
Our chains vary in length so you can always find one that suits your style. Below is a rough guide to help you find determine what length of chair you may need.
The shortest necklace style measuring between 380mm - 420mm (15"-16.5"). These necklaces can be beautiful on their own or as layer-able pieces.
A truly classic length measuring 450mm-500mm (17"-19.5") these necklaces work with almost every outdit.
Make excellent pendants and can be paired with short necklaces or chokers for a beautiful layered look. These necklaces typically measure between 500mm-550mm (19.6"-21.6")
The best choice for a dramatic statement or to wear with a plunging neckline these pieces can measure 560mm (22") or even longer.